4.25.2011

2 Blog from KOHSHI

Okay, another blog from Kohshi guys.
it's about his birthday cake!

yosha!

______________________________

2011/04/25

This year, I receive 3 cakes in total!




Thankyou for everyone who comments.

_____________________

looks cool and delicious, especially the one with Kohshi pic. XD. I wonder, from whom all of that cake anyway?


_oOo_

This another one Kohshi Blog. related with Take's blog before but I didn't post here.
They start to record songs! YAY!

here you go!

__________________

2011/04/24


Songs was recorded today!

The weather feels good~~

I'm feeling nice ~~

But,
By the time, in the studio was already night out.

By the way, It's about one hour
struggling with Mike.


Time to fill the
power of FURUTEN that
Challenged by new songs.

It's so staggering.

Out and Cut.

Good night. . .


_______________________

hmm. . . CMIIW
What is FURUTEN? I dont know either.
Cant wait to hear what song that they've recorded!
and.. yeah, for Kohshi-san, You must rest now. I know ya'll feel tired.
Rocker is a human too nyahahaha...

Oyasumi 26 tachi.

No comments:

Post a Comment