4.26.2011

Baka Keigo

Hayashi Keigo.
Many FLOW's fans in some forum asked, Why Keigo?
what do you see in Keigo?

for me,
maybe because he's so amusing, as I saw in some TV shows or n their blog.
He's *cough* good looking too *cough*
[no doubt it, not handsome but nice to see him all day long]
Baka otoko, dont care if he looks weird in front of people.
Love to see him laugh, like he's the happiest man in the world.
first, I think he was selfcenter person if their have an interview, but guest what?
no. he just sit there next Kohshi, hearing Kohshi talk with the host,
waiting, and he only answer when he asked sumthing.
but, when only their alone, he turn into baka Keigo.

Kawaii, cute,cool, kakkoii? I dont know.

Here some Keigo's old Pic that I founded.
spread...Spread...spread Keigo's virus~~!!

____________________

Sawayaka no Keigo Section.



________________________

Behold~~~ Baka Keigo section...




______________

Silly baka Narsis Keigo. But I like him. :D

4 comments:

  1. lol He is my favorite... I dunno he just looks great, sounds great and seems to be an overall happy person. I love Take too! I actually can't decide which one is the best... hmmm

    ReplyDelete