4.21.2011

Blog from KOHSHI

A new blog post on their official site. actually there are 3 new post, from Got's -->2, Kohshi -->1.
hmm... I'm trying to translate the one that posted by Kohshi. I'm kinda confused what the exactly Kohshi wrote about. XP
okay, this is it!

___________________________

2011/04/20

KOHSHI's garden (?) music theme of this month is . . . .
Led Zeppelin's "Ten years gone"

Engineer, "It's a swan song!"

I'm admiring the ballads.
In Swan song, the Incredibly beautiful voice singing in
just before the Swan's Death.
Words from the legend was born.

By all means, what
painting that I wanted to finished.

Please
check it out this c
urrent issue of CD data.

FLOW way ahead of next month's First Zepp tour!

This "Zepp", It seems the sense of coming from the Zeppelin airship.

so, Immediately next month, I'll raise the picture painted by me. <--(?,not sure about this @_@)

____________________________

feeling dont understand? me too...
what on earth the blur picture doing there? @_@
looks like that blur pic is a spoiler from Kohshi's painting? maybe.
and they're gonna have tour this year @ Zepp. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment