4.28.2011

Zepp Tour and charity



So, I kinda late posting this blog, but whatever..
I'll translate 3 blog from Take, Kohshi and Got's.
It's about their Zepp tour and a charity auction for Japan.

here you go.

______________________

Take's Blog
2011/04/27

FLOW FIRST ZEPP TOUR2011

"ON THE LINE"


one week before we off to the first day at Nagoya
Today is also rehearsal
I can't wait to play in front of everyone soon


Rush rises on that stage

_____________________

Kohshi's Blog
2011/04/28


we were going to deliver good supplies to affected areas from a friend on the other day

While
cause poor ability to get my own, the supplies were entrusted to him.

He headed in alone in a truck with good supplies from
83 Peoples to
Fukushima Prefecture, Iwaki City shelter.

There were
From Self Defense Squad ,
Water in paper cups and paper plates and plastic tank

It's seem only a few supplies.

[Here are excerpts from his e-mail report]

Grandma and Grandpa were came to help unload the supplies
But, they seems happy anyway.

First I came to the gymasium, the atmosphere was change completely

I can said that everyone is smiling.

It confirmed with my own eyes that people on the shelter are in good conditions.

Thank you.

And this is just a few. . .

but After more than a month,
our.
. .
primary awareness of Affected areas, would have feel much less .

Reconstruction is just beginning

So I think it all over again, We need help in the long span of supplies

We can continue this a litte bit more. . .

This is a charity T-shirt made ​​by younger photographers.

what the first thing will be said to cause action.

the important one...

________________________

Got's Blog
2011/04/28

STAND UP! JAPAN auction has started.


Bass on the right.

I bought for use
on the PV COLORS shooting.
The
sticker
or attached with and a black string still remains like at PV.
then I also attached an
Ashdown 15W mini-amp for home practice. MP3 inputs and with a headphone output attached.
CD ConnectionHeadphones is well connected to the ear.

It came with about two picks and I use the bass strings and extra soft case Aniboru with it.
Others main amplifie
r bass, cosidered that as a bonus.

People do to the first bass.
Things needed to make a sound on the other set.
Shield (line connecting the base and amplifier. The first fellow
Ino Yasushi 3m long is good enough.)
Tuner (tuning machinery. I also buy a range of good Things.)
Strap man standing play.

__________________________

FUWAAA~~!! sooo frustating translating this blog!
fuu..okay anything for FLOW~!!

Woo,, Got's got an auction for his bass.!
and I wish I can see their Zepp tour!

CMIIW




No comments:

Post a Comment