6.01.2011

Blog from IWASAKI : Tadaima!


IWASAKI's Blog
Tadaima! [I'm home!]
2011/06/01

_______________________________

Yesterday, When KOHSHI come home, instantly he like out of batteries.
As I thought, my home is make me relax.

I did lost one equipment when return to home.

when I looked back, now it's already June.

there's a recording until Live at Zepp Sendai.
From now until that we are practising.

I'll working hard for the recording!! Yeah!
So, these are last photo from extraordinary journey to United States.

KEIGO
was eating a donut shaped like sushi.

TAKEIGO wanna back to home from SanFranciscoAnd these are Hotel roomkey
It's fully collaborating wtih Fanimecon.

It takes 13 day 11 night on this extraordinary journey to America.

_________________________

They're home now.
and they prepairing for Zepp Sendai.
and maybe new song again. Yeah!

btw, donut shaped like sushi? is it tasted like Sushi too KEIGO-nii?




2 comments:

  1. sepertinya enak tuh donat yg seperti sushi~mw...>.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. iyoh, polagi kalo rasony kyk sushi jg. haha..

    ReplyDelete