11.02.2011

RAMEN and my new Xros Loader


KITTAZO!!

my Xros Loader!!
buahahaha~~

The box was kinda broken on the edges.
cool digivice ever, it's on color, it can play mp3, and the best part is we can obtain more digimon with sound/music!
YEAH!

just pull the top of digivice, and let it hear your favorite song, scan it, and voila!
a digimon come out on the screen.
I think it depend on tempo of the sound.

when I use FLOW song *the up tempo beat* I got champion-ultimate level digimon!
even more I got Omegamon!!

wao!! Thanks FLOW tachi!.hahaha~~


I know, everybody will laugh at me 'cause I'm like an elementary kiddo buying toy like this.

It's okay for me.

It's all about passion.

I was grown up with Digimon.
I had watched all digimon season, It started when I was at the end of my 6th grade.
till now I still watch Digimon!
I love the story, the digimon, the kids in it, and I love digivice.

so what?!

_____________

another . . .

Finnally, Ramen!
@Sushiso


I choose shoyu ramen.

hm. . .
It taste like . . . .

Shoyu!

a bit salty, I think they're really using the real konbudashi. see that greenery?
that is the konbu / kelp.

and there's Naruto on it!
That's what I'm talking about ramen.
altough they're sliced it veeery thin.

Overall, I like the taste.
extraordinary,
better than ramen at noodle cafe and green cafe.

but, I still prefer Ramen @ ITC cempaka mas.




No comments:

Post a Comment