12.30.2011

New theme !

New looks minna!
it's black and white theme.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

check the sonymusic site guys.

___________

So, this iS Kohshi while drawing the 2012 new years card for 26ers official member.


he drew zodiac illustrations on it, and some messages from other member.
It'll deliver on next year,2012.

"26ersの方はどうぞお楽しみに! "
26 Ers no kata wa dōzo otanoshimini!
"all 26ers please look forward it and enjoy!"
-STAFF-


_______

new years card from FLOW?
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
I wish I was official 26ers . . .
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


4 comments:

  1. Hi IKKI, I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS TO DO TO YOU.
    1-WHAT PROGRAM YOU USED TO TURN IN A WEB PAGE PICTURE, POST THIS AS?
    2-WHAT PROGRAM DO YOU utilized to the wallpapers?
    3-YOU HAVE FACEBOOK?
    PS: PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1-I'M JUST PRINT SCREEN IT AND EDIT IN PHOTOSHOP
    2-I'M USING PHOTOSOP
    3-YES

    oh btw why do you always using capslock when you typing? it's look like u shouting on me u know. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, by using the caplock. I'm accustomed to write that way

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I find you on facebook?

    ReplyDelete