1.01.2012

ROCK CLIMBERS tie up decision!


anosa, anosa, anosa~

New Single "Rock Climber's" tie-up decision!

This song is gonna be the Ending theme song for
「脳内ワードQヒキダス!」 -
Nōnai wādo Q hikidasu! on TBS
Start January 17th, 2012
(23:50, every Tuesday)


Wao~! another song for a theme song!
FLOW are really an expert theme song maker, nee?

and I missed the prediction, hahaha . . .
I thought it gonna be theme song for BlackRockShooter anime series.
XD

you wanna hear it first?
so, be sure to watch this programme minna san~!!!

Excited!

_________

source: flow.mu

2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Volvo 760 AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete
  2. tengo una duda es para un drama o un anime?

    ReplyDelete