2.29.2012

Black&WHITE + ROCK CLIMBERS GETTO!!!


Thanks to our 'diligent' local mail service, my CD's came after 1 week after release date.
and you know what? cdjapan delivered it since 18 feb!

Shikashi!!

YATTA!!

BLACK&WHITE + ROCK CLIMBERS GETTO!!

Yabai ne?
2 CD's! nope 3! include the DVD!
yappa new stuff always shiny~~ XD

This how their look inside.
hontouni daisuki with the cover XD
they're like having so much fun, sharing the B&W cake.
poor IWA-chan. hidoi TAKE-nii. :P
I can see their bond as a best friend to each other member.
<3

this is the first press so I got the application card.

I've just realized that to completed the triple benefit card,
we need the coupon inside the rock climbers CD
and paste it on app card from B&W album.

meh, It's no use for me anyway, unless I live in Japan.

and there'a a B&W cake sticker! :D

the B&W booklet!
I thought KOHSHI did the illustration only for the ROCK CLIMBERS,
but in this booklet the lyrics are handwritten by KOHSHI himself.


the back side of CD box.
before and after. :D


what a mess!
XD


So happy to see this photo. :D
I feel wanna make a big poster of it and put in my bedroom.
MUKYAA~!!

_______

NEXT I'll review the songs.

Jya, matta ne~



No comments:

Post a Comment